|Date:||February 17, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 366|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Party organizations, in part para-military, such as the SA (Brownshirt storm troopers), SS (Blackshirt storm troopers), HJ (Hitler Youth), and the BdM (League of German Girls), which were also organized according to the Fuhrer principle, were closely linked to the party, as were the affiliated associations (DAF (German Workers' Front), NSV (National Socialist People's Welfare), and the professional organizations of physicians, teachers, lawyers, civil servants, etc...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Refused a chance to form a cabinet, and unwilling to share in a coalition regime, the Nazis joined the Communists in violence and disorder between 1931 and 1933. In 1932, Hitler ran for President and won 30% of the vote, forcing the eventual victor, Paul von Hindenburg, into a runoff election. After a bigger landslide in July 1932 (44%), their vote declined and their movement weakened (Hitler lost the presidential election to WWI veteran Paul von Hindenburg in April; elections of November 1932 roughly 42%), so Hitler decided to enter a coalition government as chancellor in January 1933...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- November Rain
- A Fooled Nation: The Role Of German Morale In Hitler's Rise To Power
- November Blues
- Airbus : still an example of industrial cooperation across europe ?
- FY 2007 China Mobile Conference Call Finsal
- My November Guest
- ?German responsibility for WWI was no greater than that of any of the other Great Powers in Europe'. Assess the validity of this statement.
- German Military Technology in WWII
- Industrial Revolution: How did the Industrial Revolution give rise to new philosophies?
- The Rise of Hitler and the German National Socialist Party
- Women and their Roles in Pre-Industrial Europe
- FAMILY CARE PLANS IN THE MILITARY
- Media In Turkey - Outlined Format
- The Industrial Revolutions: The Effects On Europe And The World
- Identifying problems and issues in developing and implementing 504 Plans and I.E.P. Plans in South Carolina schools to ensure appropriate education for exceptional children.