|Date:||November 15, 2015|
|Length:||8 / 2143|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Hence failing to retain a key employee is a costly proposition for an organisation. Various estimates suggest that losing a middle manager in most organizations costs up to five times of his salary.
The BPOs in India face an enormous challenge in reducing attrition rate and this being a nascent industry needs to draw parallels, examples from other industry practices as well as develop innovative Employee Relation Initiatives as highlighted below...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This has been classified into three groups
1. The Corporate level
2. Managerial/supervisory level
3. Employee Recognition Initiatives
Here this article attempts to highlight the strategies for the corporate level.
Corporate Level Retention strategies:-
Relevance of Retention Strategies in the Indian BPO Industry vis-a-vis other industries is very critical to its existence for the following reasons -
• To bring stability in business and increase customer service process...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Blake's cry for a voice
- From Silence to Voice
- In A Different Voice
- voice of the people
- Another Voice In Frankenstein
- Do You Have A Voice
- The Voice Of Generation X
- censorship - whose voice?
- Hearing the Voice of God
- Voice Gene
- Voice Over IP
- Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Voice Recognition
- Voice and Standards
- What is Voice Recognition?