Title: Resistance Investigation
|Date:||July 3, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 512|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Hence, the factors are:
* The thickness of the wires: 1, 2 , 3and 4 mm in diameter
* The length of the wires: 25, 50 , 75and 100 cm long
* The material of the wires: copper, iron, constantan and nichrome
* There will be 16 tests to be carried out
The experiment will require both the readings of voltage and current in order to produce the value of resistance according to the formula:
R = V/I ??
(Resistance is measured in Ohms)
The power supply, however, is varied between 0-12V with 1V interval so that a series of results can be obtained with the single factor altered: a graph of V against I can be drawn and an average resistance can be produced in this case, rendering it a fairer test...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Since each test does not take long, the tests can also be repeated to obtain a more accurate mean. DC supply is used so that the voltage and current are not fluctuating while a steady reading is needed to be obtained.
To make it a fair test, only one factor should be altered at a time. When the material of the wire is being tested, the length and the diameter of the wires should be the same at 1mm wide and 25cm long...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- discourse and the wider world
- &Quot;With Particular Reference To Public Opinion And Wider Political Implications, Critically Assess The Impact Of Press And Broadcast Coverage Of The Palestinian Conflict.&Quot;
- Resistance Investigation
- An Investigation Into Electrical Resistance
- Gcse Wider Reading A Grade: Sh
- Discuss How The Teacher Can Use The Concept Of Wider Horizons To Broaden The Child’s Learning Experience.
- current and resistance of a wire and the affects when the length changes
- Diffusion with surface area to volume ratio
- How does Length affect resistance?
- How does the length of a wire affect its resistance?
- Resistance of a wire investigation
- Input Without Wires
2 pages / 512 words
6 pages / 1745 words
2 pages / 453 words
4 pages / 1100 words
2 pages / 302 words
5 pages / 1358 words
4 pages / 925 words