Title: red versus experts
|Date:||January 26, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 724|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The economic depression and famine following the Great Leap Forward, and the need to compensate for the sudden withdrawal of Soviet advisers and technical personnel in 1960, brought a renewed but short-lived emphasis on expertise and professional standards in the early 1960s.
The scientific establishment was attacked during the Cultural Revolution, causing major damage to China's science and technology...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most scientific research ceased. In extreme cases, individual scientists were singled out as "counterrevolutionaries" and made the objects of public criticism and persecution, and the research work of whole institutes was brought to a halt for years on end. The entire staffs of research institutes commonly were dispatched to the countryside for months or years to learn political virtue by laboring with the poor and lower-middle peasants...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cms Training
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- Cashier Training Manual for Ruby
- red versus experts
- Medical Office Training Manual
- On the job training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Service And Manual Training
- Do Universities Put Too Much Emphasis on Athletics?
1 pages / 284 words
1 pages / 203 words
3 pages / 724 words
1 pages / 69 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 608 words
2 pages / 376 words