|Date:||March 13, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1416|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is still raining. You would probably say
It has been raining all day, and the streets are too wet to go out now.
This grammar is called the present perfect progressive. It is used to say that something started in the past, and it is still happening. It is often used to answer how long questions with for and since...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is used to say that something started in the past, and it is still happening. It is often used to answer how long questions with for and since.
So, how do you make the present perfect progressive? Good question! Here's how you make it:
have or has
verb with -ing
Again, the present perfect progressive is used when an activity started in the past and continues until now...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business quiz
- People Rent All Kinds Of Garages For All Kinds Of Reasons
- Sales Contests Work if they are implemented correctly
- COM120 Final Grammar Quiz
- How Batman Got smoked
- QUIZ #4, THE ROLE OF THE VISUAL IN MODERN ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz Show
- applied behavioral analysis quiz 4
- Quiz Answers
- Does the Media Correctly Portray Islam?
- a&p quiz abc
- Quiz show
2 pages / 472 words
5 pages / 1416 words
2 pages / 446 words
2 pages / 503 words
4 pages / 1026 words
2 pages / 308 words
2 pages / 306 words