|Date:||November 5, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1213|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The start of the Old Kingdom is said to be the building of the Djoser's monument. The construction of Step Pyramid of Pharaoh Djoser began around 2630 B.C. and was designed to awe the ancient Egyptians, to impress them with their rule's godlike strength. It was the world's first great construction project; indeed, it was the world's largest building...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Imhoptep is considered the preeminent genius of the Old Kingdom. He assembled one workforce to quarry limestone at the cliff of Tura, across the Nile, another to haul the stone to the site where master carvers shaped each block and put it in place.
The Step Pyramid is a terraced structure rising in six unequal stages to a height of 60 meters, its base measuring 120 meters by 108 meters...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Setting Up A Dummy Corporation...
- charlotte temple
- Discuss the factors which worked for and against changes in the way society dealt with the poor after 1700
- Cultural Analysis On Death And The Afterlife
- Feudalism - How It Worked
- The Afterlife: An Important Egyptian Belief
- The Evidence of Afterlife Through Mediumship
- Peoples Temple
- Psycology: False Memory (+Psyc Outline: False Memory)
- Autism: False Words And False Hope
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
5 pages / 1291 words
5 pages / 1213 words
1 pages / 268 words
5 pages / 1213 words
1 pages / 165 words
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 364 words