Title: Polish Immigration
|Date:||October 14, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1687|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They were always cooperative and willing workers. In 1619 more Poles landed in America with the intent to manufacture pitch, tar and resin for ships. They also helped start the timber industry that was necessary for shipbuilding. On July 21, 1619 the Legislative Assembly granted Poles the right to vote...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Thus, the Poles were one of the first groups that fought successfully for civil rights. Polish immigration to America increased in 1776, the year of the American Revolution. The Poles that ventured to America in 1776 were traveling to fight; they supported the idea of self government. Count Kazimiere Pulaski and Thaddeus Kosciusko were generals during the Revolutionary War...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- America gained in 100 years, lost in Thirteen?
- Immigration in America
- Irish Immigrants In early America
- Merger - Regions and Union Planters
- EDUCATION IN AMERICA: THE NEXT 25 YEARS
- A Passage to India:An Examination of the Work in a Historical Context
- Polish Immigrants to the US
- Polish Immigration
- polish immigration on long island
- America And Immigration
- The Women Of A Passage To Indi
- Can old immigration theories be applied to new immigrants?
- Healthy America: Wellness Where We Live, Work and Learn. Call to Action: An Agenda for America's Governors
- Immigrants And Immigration
- Immigration: Problem With Too Many Immigrants In The U.s
2 pages / 356 words
2 pages / 420 words
2 pages / 435 words
3 pages / 725 words
1 pages / 249 words
2 pages / 489 words
1 pages / 262 words