Title: Philippine ethnic architecture
|Date:||June 23, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 608|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It also responds to man's communal and social needs.
- Ethnic Structures are made of natural materials such as wood, vegetations & sometimes molds. The favorite material is bamboo, which is used for doors, flooring siding, roofing & many others.
It is informal and usually designed by the owner itself and executed with manpower provided by his family and the community...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Often influenced first by tradition, second by chance.
Most ethnic houses conform to a general pattern: have steep thatched roofs to facilitate drainage; elevated on posts or stilts and have slanted flooring. The result is generally a comfortable and functional, yet durable and structurally stable.
Decorations are aesthetics and socio-politico-religious factors...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Examine racial and ethnic strife in California in the 1920s through 1940s were racial relations generally harmonious in these times? What were some of the major events, personalities, and attitudes surrounding the subject in that period?
- His Life and Term: The Fourth President of the Third Philippine Republic
- Accounts Settled: A Review
- A Settlement That's Not Settled
- Introduction to business life:
- computers have become major part of life
- Major Turning Points In Life
- The Durability of Democracy in The Moon is Down
- Impact of raiding peoples on settled communities
- Philippine ethnic architecture
- 2 major goals in life
- Building Of Dwelling Houses In Estonia
- Old Messages Brought To Life
- over-fishing of large ocean dwelling fish
- PATTERNS OF SOCIAL AND ETHNIC RESIDENTIAL SEGREGATION AMONG SOCIAL GROUPS & ETHNIC MINORITIES
1 pages / 208 words
1 pages / 234 words
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 520 words
3 pages / 608 words
2 pages / 342 words