Title: Pepsi N Coke
|Date:||September 30, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 296|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In a study of 161 fourth- and fifth-graders, researchers from Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania and Haskins Laboratories in Connecticut found that less than a third of the 31 children suffering from late-emerging reading problems--those that appear in the fourth grade or later--had been flagged by their schools...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A third of children with late-emerging reading disabilities had poor reading comprehension but showed strong word recognition, a pattern rarely seen in kids with early reading problems. The study was published in the Journal of Educational Psychology. "It's unexpected. No one's looking for it," says Hollis Scarborough, a senior research scientist at Haskins Laboratories and coauthor of the study...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Adults Must Take Action For Our Children
- Star Teachers of Children in Poverty
- Adults Have Responsibility To All Children In Their Society
- do children owe their parents?
- Parents Should Not Spank their Children
- Why Children Read Harry Potter Books
- Children Sentenced As Adults
- The Evaluation And Labeling Of Children With Disabilities
- ADHD Common in Children and Adults
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- Bullying Affects Children and Adults
- Children & Adults with Disabilities: Autism
- Children With Disabilities
- how parents cope with having children with disabilities
- Trying Children as Adults
1 pages / 296 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 451 words
1 pages / 275 words
4 pages / 909 words
2 pages / 417 words
2 pages / 382 words