Title: Parents Disown Debt-Ridden Daughter
|Date:||June 3, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 682|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If only you lived one day in pure ecstasy, then the idea of your oldest daughter taking ecstasy would fleetingly ebb like the sea. But you see her drowning in the sea of debt and you can not ignore that horrifying image. Immediately, pure ecstasy vanishes into dust. You discover yourself trapped in a gloomy, forlorn room...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You discover yourself trapped in a gloomy, forlorn room. “Parents disown debt-ridden daughter”, an article written by Johor Baru from Malaysia, depicts the story of Ooi Seong Chin and Yeoh Sew Chin disowning their 19-year-old daughter, Meei Shuang, for relying on them to pay off her debts. Meei Shuang only intended to attract more attention from her parents, but received more than she ever bargained for...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Parents Disown Debt-Ridden Daughter
- Parent / Child Conflicts in "Two Kinds"
- The tragedy of Holden Caulfield is that he cannot accept the adult world he is too old to continue the innocent life of a child
- parents child observation
- child abuse and violence against families
- Violence doesn't always negatively affect a child
- Child abuse- A Child Called It
- Does Technology Help Us To Live More Rewarding And Meaningful Lives?
- the effect of being an only child on the child
- Parents affect on their childrens sporting lives
- things to live by
- Thoughts on the Cultural Impact of Katrina: People and Things and a web-site status report
- Our society is overly materialistic. We center our lives on acquiring material things at the expense of such traditional values as family and education.
- People Rent All Kinds Of Garages For All Kinds Of Reasons
- Violence in "Greasy Lake" and "The things They carried"
3 pages / 873 words
2 pages / 378 words
2 pages / 363 words
2 pages / 313 words
2 pages / 466 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 392 words