|Date:||November 6, 2011|
|Length:||6 / 1762|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Parenting isn’t just about discipline; it’s about being active in your children’s life, being a role model on healthy eating, and communicating with your children.
Saying no to your children is part of being a parent. There are several ways that you can say no to your children without being the bad guy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The website Child Care Aware (2008) stated, “Discipline is not just stopping children from doing something or punishing children for unacceptable behavior. Discipline means teaching. The goal of discipline is to teach children to be responsible for their actions, develop self-control, and develop the ability to make better behavior choices...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Children's fav.
- There Are No Children Here
- There are no Children Here
- happy employees make productive employees
- Educating America's children on Culture
- Some people believe that once a woman has children, she should give up her job and devote all her time to caring for them. This is because they are the ones who are able to provide the best care for their children. Others believe that a working ...
- Parent's Taking Control Of Their Children's Education
- Single parenting and Raising Healthy Children
- The Plight Of Children At Risk [Orphaned And Vulnerable Children]
- Aggressive defiant and oppositional children are the main influences of why parents adopt ineffective parenting practices
- Analysis Of The Inquiry And Subsequent Intervention Of- The Little Children Are Sacred Report: Northern Territory Board Of Inquiry Into The Protection Of Aboriginal Children From Sexual Abuse.
- teen pregnancy when children have children
2 pages / 499 words
2 pages / 303 words
3 pages / 655 words
1 pages / 246 words
1 pages / 196 words
2 pages / 441 words
2 pages / 305 words