Title: p.o.w 16 spiralaterals
|Date:||February 17, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 441|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
To draw a spiralateral first pick a starting point anywhere on the paper. Then, going upward, you draw the first number in the sequence and put an arrow at the end of the line segment. Then turn clockwise 90? and draw the next number in the sequence in a line. Put an arrow at the end of that segment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Put an arrow at the end of that segment. Continue this pattern until it reaches the end of the numbers in the sequence. Instead of stopping there redraw the entire sequence again and again. Once you reach the original starting point it is considered finish. Some may never reach the starting point.
? I wanted to know what many other spiralaterals would look like using all of the different combinations, but there was not time for that...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Looking out for number one
- Number 1
- The Question Of Whether Or Not Marketing Is Completely Unethical
- Brokenness: Subdued Completely
- Number One Fan
- Number One
- Romeo is completely to blame for the tragic outcome in the play.
- p.o.w 16 spiralaterals
- IMP year 1 POW 16: Spiralaterals
- Number Devil
- POW 16: Spiralaterals
- To Make an End Is to Make a Beginning
- How Good And Evil Are Portrayed In ' The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde' ( Not Finished Completely)
- Should Cloning be banned completely, regulated, or fully legal?
2 pages / 406 words
1 pages / 83 words
1 pages / 258 words
2 pages / 345 words
1 pages / 232 words
9 pages / 2663 words
1 pages / 276 words