Title: Nurse Educatoro In The Staff Education Role
|Date:||September 14, 2013|
|Length:||13 / 3718|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Responsibilities include possessing the knowledge and the ability to facilitate learning, plan appropriate learning experiences and using the nursing process as their guide, know how to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate learning. Since the patient is the most important person in a healthcare setting, nurse educators in a hospital setting concentrate on staff development and continuing education...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Nurse educators serve a multifaceted role because they serve as a member of a team within the organization along with all the other roles above.
Nurse educators must be proficient with communication skills, have excellent critical thinking skills, and articulate well. At times, they consult the nurse manager of a specific unit and communicate how they feel new nursing employees are doing with their skills and evaluate competency levels within the healthcare setting...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Rebecca Nurse
- Critically Evaluate The Extent Of The Ethical Responsibility Of The Employer Organisation When Staff Are Transferred On International Assignment, And Recommend A Policy That Should Be Adopted By Firms To Deal With The Impact On Staff Who Are Trans...
- The Role of Nurse Glauce in the Faerie Queene
- Nurse Educatoro In The Staff Education Role
- I want to be a nurse
- The Nurse Anethetist
- The Nurse Managers Role In Phy
- The Role Of The Australian Practice Nurse
- why I became a nurse
- non-medical staff in various organizations and their roles in the mental health scenario in india
- Influenza Virus
- The role of the profesional nurse
2 pages / 423 words
2 pages / 311 words
2 pages / 341 words
2 pages / 499 words
2 pages / 530 words
1 pages / 276 words
1 pages / 212 words