Title: Nokia- Marketing Strategy In India
|Date:||March 13, 2011|
|Length:||18 / 5247|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Nokia India is a subsidiary of Finland-based Nokia Corporation. Nokia has played a pioneering role in the growth of cellular technology in India.
In the past one decade, Nokia has emerged as one of the most recognized brands in India, surpassing some of the Indian business conglomerates in terms of revenues...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The case describes the marketing strategies of Nokia in India and examines how the Nokia brand has become synonymous to mobile phones in the country. While Nokia considers India as one of the most important markets for its future growth, the company has been facing stiff competition in the recent years from Sony Ericsson, Korean players like Samsung and LG...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cross Culture Communication - India &Amp; Islamic Countries
- Global Brands and Labour in Developing Countries
- Marketing Mix Of Nokia 7210
- Marketing Of Nokia
- Marketing Strategies For Toyota, Amazon, And Nokia
- Nokia Brand Marketing
- Nokia Marketing Case Study
- Nokia Marketing Strategy
- Nokia and the N95 strategy
- nokia marketing mix
- Strategy Formation And Planning Of Nokia
- Nokia- Marketing Strategy In India
- Food aid benefits rich countries as much as it does for poor countries?
- India: Dumping Ground For Developed Countries?
- Nokia's strategy
3 pages / 650 words
2 pages / 343 words
4 pages / 980 words
2 pages / 559 words
2 pages / 409 words
1 pages / 287 words
1 pages / 294 words