Title: No Ns Or Us
|Date:||September 8, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 399|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If we take students on field trip who have N’s, U’s, and demerits they rob the motivation for any kind of self discipline for students who do care. Students with N’s U’s and demerits should not be allowed to go on field trips and to assemblies.
If these students can not even behave in class how can they be trusted to behave on a field trip? These students have shown a lack of self control and discipline...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Another, reason that they might stay behind in field trips is that a lot of our schools field trips are going to fun places like Knott’s, Disneyland, and Six Flags. Why should we reward them if they just embarrass the school?
Some might argue that what if it is crucial to there education, but if they talk and make problems; what are they learning? In fact if they talk are they not ceasing the educations of others or at least slowing it down? If we let these students take away from the education of good students then they have defeated the purpose of sending them...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Is Trust Assumed When Working In Teams Or Does Trust Have To Be Earned Among The Team Members
- The Significance of Learning Organizational Behavior
- Are Asher Lev's Paintings Disrespectful To His Parents?
- Christmas Is A Good Holiday For Many Reasons
- The Interruption of Everything Book Review
- Define Behavior and Learning
- Observational Learning of Violent Behavior
- Learning Behavior
- Does Child Left Behind Leave Minority Kids Behind
- Euthanasia: The Human Interruption of Nature's Course
- Is the lack of idealism among the young in your country a lack of concern?
- Kids getting lazy, fat and disrespectful
- Media Violence Turning Good Kids Bad: Fact or Fiction?
- No Child Left Behind: Good in Theory, Bad in Practice
- computers make learning fun for kids