|Date:||November 7, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 910|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The world soul is conceived as an image of the nous, even as the nous is an image of the One; both the nous and the world soul, despite their differentiation, are thus consubstantial with the One.
The world soul, however, because it is intermediate between the nous and the material world, has the option either of preserving its integrity and imaged perfection or of becoming altogether sensual and corrupt...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The same choice is open to each of the lesser souls. When, through ignorance of its true nature and identity, the human soul experiences a false sense of separateness and independence, it becomes arrogantly self-assertive and falls into sensual and depraved habits. Salvation for such a soul is still possible, the Neoplatonist maintains, by virtue of the very freedom of will that enabled it to choose its sinful course...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ATATURK, FOUNDER AND THE FIRSTPRESIDENT OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC
- Biography of Plotinus
- The Founder of Pop Art: Andy Warhol
- WALMART FOUNDER
- Ignatius of Loyola: Founder of the Jesuits
- Nicholas &Amp;Amp; Alexandra
- Why myths are studied
- Biography Of Plotinus
- Friedrich Froebel, Founder of Kindergarten
- Born First, Born Smarter?
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- Founder Mutations
- Founder Mutations