Title: National Honors Society
|Date:||July 1, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 391|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
At the end of my sophomore year I ranked as number 7 in my class. Also, my GPA has never gone below 4.0 and I have never received a grade less than a B+. I believe that the fact that I was nominated to be a member of the National Honor Society shows my academic achievement in itself.
I am also capable of being an honorable leader...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I am trustworthy and responsible. If something is expected of me, I try my best to live up to the expectations and strive to do even better. I am true to my word and can be trusted to complete a task on time. I am also a respectable person suit to be a leader. I do not follow crowds, nor would I ever desire to; I enjoy being unique...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Personal Goals I Want to Achieve As a University of Phoenix Student
- HARD WORK
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society In Singapore
- what motivvates people to work hard
- Hard Work Is Key To Success
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work. Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work.Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success.
- National Honors Society
- The American Scholar
- Can continental airlines continue to work hard, fly right and fund the future
- hard work is the key to success
- What does the film suggest about the journalists', and the newspapers' values ? the sorts of principles and ethics by which they work? What are the actual goals of the journalists as presented in the film i.e. what drives them to continue working...
- with honors
- You dont now anything about hard work
3 pages / 687 words
2 pages / 470 words
2 pages / 391 words
1 pages / 263 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 433 words
1 pages / 205 words