|Date:||March 3, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 593|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After defeating the Austrians in 1797, he negotiated the Treaty of Campo Formio. This victory boosted Napoleon to widespread popularity when he returned to France. Eager to get rid of this potential challenger, the Directory agreed to let Napoleon take an army on an Egyptian campaign to capture Egypt and hamper British shipping to India...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Napoleon's campaign in Egypt did not go as planned, and when he heard that the Directory was losing power, he abandoned his army and rapidly returned to Paris to take advantage of the situation, becoming the first of three consuls in the new government proclaimed in 1799.
As First Consul, Napoleon began a program to consolidate his power...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Continental Army vs. British Redcoats: A profile of two armies
- Australia economy and the major 5 member of ASEAN economic
- british economy
- Should Britain Join the European Union
- Will Inflation Be The Major Problem Of Hong Kong Economy
- Lost Voices : How European Immigrants and Especially British Colonialization Damaged Aboriginal Culture.
- Napoleon's Revolutionized French Education System
- Why Did The British Government Decide To Evacuate Children From Britain'S Major Cities In The Early Years Of The Second World War?
- Why did the British Government decide to evacuate children from major British cities in the early years of the Second World War?
- Why the British Government decided to colonise Botany Bay
- Animal Farm - Napoleon And Boxer Act In Ways To Destroy Freedom And Eq
- Why did the Japanese economy begin to experience major difficulties in the 1990s?
- discuss benefits of welfare system in britain
- Britain??s welfare system
- What do you consider the major problems of the NHS at present? What should the British government do about them?
2 pages / 443 words
2 pages / 599 words
2 pages / 548 words
3 pages / 774 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 593 words
3 pages / 665 words