|Date:||April 5, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 274|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Chandler assesses Napoleon as a strategist and master of the operational art. Grand Tactics in the Napoleonic era comprised the science and art of handling men, horses, and guns during the crucial moves when close contact had been established with the enemy. Using numerous diagrams and illustrations, Chandler clearly and vividly explains how Napoleon used Grand Tactics to achieve victory...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
New York: Macmillan, 1980. CARL 940.27 C455w.
Chandler provides a good, general description of the famous battle, the events leading up to it, and its consequences. With excellent maps and an expert knowledge of the battleground, he analyzes the campaign and the battle at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: