Title: Mohammed's Allah
|Date:||April 4, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1109|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is this chapter that most of us are likely to know by the name "Kul hu wallahu AHAD," without being aware of its profound wisdom. In fact, this chapter has been described as being equal to "one-third of the whole Koran".
"He who does not know is ignorant;
He who does not know that he does not know is stupid;
And he who does not understand that he does not understand is an idiot"
When Mohammed aleyhessalaam announced in Mecca that he was the Rasul (messenger) of ALLAH, there were 360 idols present only at the Kaa'ba, each representing a deity...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The people there tried to reassure themselves by worshipping those 360 idols symbolizing 360 gods, each with a specific duty. They were unable to comprehend such a concept as the nonexistence of a god either on earth or in the heavens at all, because they did not have any idea about the actual dimensions of the Universe, then...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Man's Search For Meaning
- Man's search for meaning
- Art and It's Meaning
- War Gives Us No Meaning
- Mohammed's Allah
- The use of the atomic bomb was the primary reason for Japanese defeat. Do you agree with this statement? Explain your answer.
- Meaning Of Illusions
- The statement of financial performance is based on data relating to past transactions and events. Hence the statement of financial performance is of no use to an investor’s decision making process.
- Film must first be recognized as an industry before it is considered as a cultural object. Critically examine the meaning and implication of this statement with particular reference to Wales
- Man's Search for Meaning
- Islam's purpose and meaning
- islam ritual and worship
- Praise Be to Allah
- The Meaning of Culture
2 pages / 448 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 300 words
2 pages / 585 words
4 pages / 1159 words
1 pages / 287 words
4 pages / 902 words