Title: may 4th movement
|Date:||August 26, 2013|
|Length:||8 / 2156|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The protesters disagreed with the Beijing government's decision to accept the lot given China in the post-war world. Over the next month students and workers from across China marched, held strikes, and boycott Japanese and western products, eventually causing the Chinese government to capitulate to their demands and make a stand on the world stage...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This was the first mass protest in 20th century Chinese history and would serve as an example and inspiration for the next century of communist politics.
By 1914, when the First World War began, the Chinese government was still extremely unstable. Only three years earlier, in 1911, Sun Yat-Sen and his Nationalist Party had toppled the Qing Dynasty and formed a new government...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Ideologies of the Democracy Movement in China
- The Paris Peace Treaties
- Israel P.L.O. Peace Treaty
- China Currency Reserves Top Japan's, China Business News Says
- “Compare and contrast the attitudes of the Scientific School of Management thought (Taylor et al) with those of the Human Relations Movement (Mayo et al) with regard to people at work”
- Compare And Contrast Of The Scientific School Of Management Thought With Those Of The Human Relations Movement With Regart To People At Work
- Good News/ Bad News Business Letters
- Barriers Facing Starbucks In China As They Try To “teach People To Change Their Conumption Habits From Tea And Instant Coffee
- Why did the 1919 Paris peace settlement not provide a durable peace in Europe
- Why the Versailles Treaty failed to bring peace and stability
- ‘The News does not just happen-it involves planning and construction’. Using media theories covered in this unit, current news examples and the text Wag the Dog, explain whether you agree or disagree with this statement and why.
- Determining if Fox News Reports on the News are Biased or Not?
- Peace Education - Comparing two Peace Ed books
- Criminal Law Of The People'S Republic Of China
- The Concerns Of Obesity In Children And Young People
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 321 words
1 pages / 234 words
1 pages / 208 words
1 pages / 197 words
2 pages / 540 words
2 pages / 301 words