Title: Mao Zedong
|Date:||November 13, 2013|
|Length:||7 / 2049|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As a young man he observed oppressive social conditions, becoming one of the original members of the Chinese Communist party. He organized (1920s) Kuomintang-sponsored peasant and industrial unions and directed (1926) the Kuomintang's Peasant Movement Training Institute. After the Kuomintang-Communist split (1927), Mao led the disastrous "Autumn Harvest Uprising in Hunan, leading to his ouster from the central committee of the party...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
After the Kuomintang-Communist split (1927), Mao led the disastrous "Autumn Harvest Uprising in Hunan, leading to his ouster from the central committee of the party.
From 1928 until 1931 Mao, with Zhu De and others, established rural soviets in the hinterlands, and built the Red Army. In 1931 he was elected chairman of the newly established Soviet Republic of China, based in Jiangxi province...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Entry of McDonald's Corporation into Communist controlled Soviet Union and China in 1990~The Cultural Aspect
- The Central Government
- ). How has television replaced the monumental statues of ancient Roman leaders? Which medium do you think is more powerful? Television/film or ancient art?
- A Comparison of Great Women Leaders
- Account for the changes in the policies of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union from 1917 to 1921.
- Attila The Hun: One Of History's Great Leaders
- Great Leap
- Manifesto Of The Communist Party (1848)
- Genetic Engineering: A Leap In To The Future Or A Leap Towards Destruc
- nine commentaries on the communist party
- Two Great Leaders: Jesus and Mohammed
- Great Leaders: Are They Born Or Made?
- manifesto of the communist party
- The U.s Party System Government
- The independence of Uzbekistan was good for the Uzbeks even though they have basically the same system of government as in the Soviet Union
4 pages / 929 words
6 pages / 1678 words
2 pages / 570 words
7 pages / 2049 words
6 pages / 1673 words
2 pages / 400 words
3 pages / 780 words