Title: Management of pupil behaviour
|Date:||March 20, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 755|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Elton report stated that ?Primary schools had to deal with many incidents of minor disruptive behaviour e.g. shouting out, pushing, running in school, name calling, defiance.' (Elton Report 1989)
Because of these incidentds of disruptive behaviour it is important that teachers have in place their own methods of calming the class, or in some cases of repremanding them...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The different methods of claming or repremanding the class are often debated amongst theorists. Johnstone, M is of the opinion ?A lost temper is often needed in order for the pupils to realise the consequence of their actions'(Johnstone1992) Johnstone believes that a teacher needs from time to time to loose his/her temper in order for the class to notice that when they are disruptive the teacher gets angry and unpleasent...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How successful was organized labor in improving the position of workers in the period from 1875 to 1900? Analyze the factors that contributed to the level of success achieved.
- How successful was organized labor in improving the position of workers in the period from 1875-1900? Analyze the factors that contributed to the level of success achieved.
- Sometimes A Shining Moment: Good Teachers/ Bad Teachers
- Management of pupil behaviour
- The Most Significant Differences Betwee Modernnation States And Earlier Forms Of Political Community
- Compare and contrast of the classical school of management and the human relations school of management
- Elementary School Teachers
- How Successful Was Organized Labor In Improving The Position Of Workers In The Period From 1875-1900? Analyze The Factors That Contributed To The Level Of Success Achieved.
- Teachers'Mathematics Knowledge for Teaching and School Context
- Discipline &Amp; Success
- An Investigation Into The Effect Of Financial Institution And Development Of Nigeria Economy
- Role of Teachers In Behaviour Modification Of Students
- Discipline Problems in American High School
- Should Teachers Be Good People?
- Team Success: The Essential Elements
5 pages / 1345 words
2 pages / 405 words
2 pages / 533 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 350 words
1 pages / 187 words
2 pages / 353 words