Title: Management History
|Date:||September 16, 2014|
|Length:||8 / 2289|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Miles wrote Theories of Management: Implications for Organizational Behavior and Development published by McGraw Hill Text. In it, he popularized a useful model of the evolution of management theory in the United States. His model includes classical, human relations, and human resources management.
The Classical school of thought began around 1900 and continued into the 1920s...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Traditional or classical management focuses on efficiency and includes bureaucratic, scientific and administrative management. Bureaucratic management relies on a rational set of structuring guidelines, such as rules and procedures, hierarchy, and a clear division of labor. Scientific management focuses on the "one best way" to do a job...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Critque the efficiency of of FDR's administration
- Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Efficiency And Effectiveness In Management
- Increasing Offensive Or Defensive Efficiency? An Analysis Of Italian And Spanish Football
- ROLE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY IN CONTEXT OF PAKISTAN
- Recommendation for Changes in Human Resources Processes
- Supply Chan Efficiency
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- How to Improve Your Work Efficiency
- Leisure Time Is Becoming An Increasingly Rare Commodity, Largely Because Technology Has Failed To Achieve Its Goal Of Improving Our Efficiency In Our Daily Pursuits.
- energy efficiency
- Shifting Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency
- Recommendations for Increased Productivity: Mumbai Call Center
- Role of Job Efficiency
2 pages / 457 words
2 pages / 482 words
1 pages / 263 words
3 pages / 771 words
2 pages / 362 words
1 pages / 266 words
1 pages / 290 words