|Date:||December 14, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 733|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The author D. Smith also contributes lupus to an environmental stimulus which may act as a host. The environmental stimulus could include infectious diseases, estrogen, heavy metals, silica dust, and or tobacco smoke. The environmental stimulus has been implicated in increasing the risks of developing lupus...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The environmental stimulus has been implicated in increasing the risks of developing lupus. Urine analysis show proteinuria and hematuria in the urine which some medical staff misdiagnosis as a UTI or bladder infection.
Activated B lymphocytes direct humoral immune responses, when antibodies bind with antigens and form immune complexes, leukocyte infiltration and glomerular cell proliferation are initiated and this actives the protein cascade...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: