Title: living abroad
|Date:||March 13, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 476|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In that hard time is when we have to show our interest of not failing. My mother used to say to say, "Son when you feel that you can not do anymore, take a moment and think about what you are doing even if it's bad or good , after doing that pray to God for guidance, and keep going don't look back always look forward look to the future", I have done that , when i confront my tough times...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
And i have to say thanks to God because it has been working for me.
Living in this country has been hard, and you may ask why? first at all, this was my first time being separated from my family, you can imagine a boy just getting out from high school, what can he expect from life.
I didn't know what to do, but i always had in my mind that after finishing high school, i would not stay at home any longer, i wanted to start my own life getting my own experience and the only way that i could do that is by moving away from my family, it crossed my mind the hard_______that this would be but when the time come...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Living the Lonely Life
- Living My Country Life
- Living a life as an Indian
- Living in the City vs. Living in the Country
- Living the Good Life: Herodotus v. Epicurus
- Living My Life Because Of The Dream
- living abroad
- Living a Worthwhile Life
- Living in a foreign country cannot be better that living in your own.
- Living life as a mother and wife
- is the unexamined life worth living?
- The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living
- The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living
- Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living
- Living Life
3 pages / 838 words
2 pages / 320 words
2 pages / 524 words
4 pages / 922 words
1 pages / 207 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 386 words