Title: Lincoln'S Farewell
|Date:||May 19, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 242|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How nation sees itself goes a long way in shaping that nation's literature.
- The great Gatsby and shadow of a nation
- What is a Nation?
- A Nation Comes First
- Lincoln'S Farewell
- One Nation Under God
- What is a nation?
- God's Nation
- Becoming A Better Nation
- How does Civil Society stand for the Nation's Health in the USA
- One Nation Under God
- The Processes And Institutions That Appear To Be Challenging The Idea Of The Nation As A Sovereign Territory In The Asia Pacific Region, And The Institutions That Keep The Nation Relevant.
- Why is Our Nation Still at War?
42 pages / 12380 words
1 pages / 166 words
1 pages / 265 words
1 pages / 242 words
3 pages / 729 words
2 pages / 496 words
1 pages / 162 words