|Date:||December 21, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 432|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For the purpose of provisions, a person shall include any of the following:
(i) An individual
(ii) A Hindu Undivided family
(iii) A company
(iv) A Firm
(v) An association of persons or a body of individuals, whether incorporated or not,
(vi) Every artificial judicial person, not falling within any of the preceding sub clauses, and
(vii) Any agency, office or branch owned or controlled by such person...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"PERSON RESIDENT IN INDIA"
"A person resident in India", shall include any of the following
(I) A person who has been residing in India for more than 182 days, in the last financial year. This means if a person has to be assessed, as to whether he is person resident in India, for any offence committed in August 2001, then he should be residing in India for more than 182 days during April 2000 to March 2001
(II) Any person or body corporate registered or incorporated in India, or
(III) An office, branch or agency in India owned or controlled by a person resident outside India, or
(IV) An office, branch or agency outside India owned or controlled by a person resident in India...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Resident Biography
- Art in Person
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy
- Keshavlal Mangubhai & Co(woodking24-India) Make Business Relationship with Ecommerce Sale & Marketing to eMarketplace Mjunction , 50:50 Joint Venture of A TATA STEEL-STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA (SAIL)
- Can we know a person by his actions?
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- Resident Evil Evaluation
- Sometimes what is right to one person is wrong to another. . .
- Becoming A Stronger Person
- most influential person
- resident evil 3 walkthrough
- the most heroic person
- Why Be An Educated Person
- Akratic Person
- God and Person
1 pages / 176 words
5 pages / 1350 words
2 pages / 432 words
2 pages / 517 words
2 pages / 380 words
1 pages / 95 words
3 pages / 614 words