Title: Kachina/Katsina Doll
|Date:||January 26, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 773|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They represent various beings, from animals to clouds. They are believed to be in some form of hierarchy, a form of kingdom.
Kachina dolls are depictions of masked men impersonating supernatural beings that predominate the Hopi, Zuni and Pueblo Spirit dances. These Spirits are believed to be descendants of a prehistoric people...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They have lived in the Northern parts of New Mexico westward into Arizona near Flagstaff for some fifteen hundred years. To honor them they have many sacred dances throughout the year.
The dolls which contain the kachina spirits are often given to children to remind them of their heritage and of their Gods...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How To Draw Comics
- life on earth
- Social Class: The Un-chosen Way of Life
- Kachina/Katsina Doll
- Time Is Precious
- The Ring Of Gyges: My Precious
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- Life On Earth
- Care for Life
- Care: A Vital Element Of Human Life
- Euthanasia: Precious Life
- Life is precious
- Indispensable tools for “Moisture Control” on Plastic - Mark 3
3 pages / 773 words
2 pages / 545 words
2 pages / 303 words
1 pages / 234 words
1 pages / 272 words
1 pages / 219 words
1 pages / 67 words