Title: James Bay and Northern Quebec Land Claim
|Date:||January 24, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1280|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Its "often referred to as Canada's first modern land claim agreement" (
Indian and Northen Affairs Canada, pg 28) Its legal status was that of a binding contract, that
could not be broken. The whole process started when the James Bay Hydroelectric project began
to construct on land that the natives used for hunting and trapping that was unceeded...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The whole process started when the James Bay Hydroelectric project began
to construct on land that the natives used for hunting and trapping that was unceeded. Many
rivers were dammed and diverted which in turn caused mass flood and led to the deterioration of
many Cree and Inuit lives. The James Bay Hydroelectric project was the driving factor that lead
to the negotiations for a land claim settlement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Activist Federal Government
- Should prime minister or government say sorry to the Aboriginal people?
- Should the Federal Government Point the way for Science
- Government of Canada
- James Bay and Northern Quebec Land Claim
- A snapshot of the Northern Territory: the territory of diversity.
- How the Federal Government is Formed
- Quebec's Quiet Revolution: What Is It? How Has It Changed Quebec's So
- Should There Be Aboriginal Self-government In Canada/united States Of
- Analysis Of The Inquiry And Subsequent Intervention Of- The Little Children Are Sacred Report: Northern Territory Board Of Inquiry Into The Protection Of Aboriginal Children From Sexual Abuse.
- Canada And Its Government
- Should Quebec (or Other Provinces) Separate From Canada In Order To Be
- State and Federal Systems of Government
- The United States Government and Out Land
- Vote No For Quebec To Be Separate From Canada
1 pages / 205 words
5 pages / 1280 words
2 pages / 377 words
1 pages / 223 words
2 pages / 543 words
2 pages / 473 words
2 pages / 427 words