Title: introduction to provencal
|Date:||April 6, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 787|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Dominant genre lyric poetry, especially the chanson (love poetry); also important, sirventes (satire); moral and religious poetry and the partimen (debate poetry).
Principal poets: Guillaume IX of Aquitaine, Marcabru, Jaufre Rudel, Cercamon, Bernart de Ventadour, Bertran de Born, Arnaut Daniel and Raimbaut d'Aurenga...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Wrote for a society where patronage was the rule. Poetry governed by strict conventions as regards rhyme and metre. Music very important. Poets were usually composers as well and set their poems to music.
Society destroyed by the Albigensian Crusade (first part of the thirteenth century). Many southern lords destroyed or impoverished and replaced by northern invaders...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- introduction to provencal
- French Revolution Women Edit
- Literature from the Anglo-Saxon period through the Seventeenth Century
- critically assess the political philosophy of socialism and its evolution within the british labour party during the interwar period, 1919-1939
- La Vague du Japonisme: The Effects of Japanese Art on French Art in the late 19th Century
- The French Gov. Rejection of Popular American Music in the 2nd half of the 20th Century
- Reasons Of Revival Of Nationalism In The Balkans
- Turning Points: Neolithic Revolution, French Revolution, and the Industrial Revolution
- Neolithic period
- Muromachi Period
- Baroque Period
- Meiji Period
- The Cambrian Period
- Clinton period
- Classical Period
1 pages / 264 words
2 pages / 319 words
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 458 words
2 pages / 458 words
2 pages / 553 words