Title: International Tribunal
|Date:||May 5, 2012|
|Length:||12 / 3511|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Ordinarily, of course, justice is supposed to be above the particularities of any case. Yet the nature of the circumstances in the case of the former Yugoslavia may undermine the ICTFY's credibility and render it ineffective in obtaining justice and promoting the concept of international humanitarian law...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Justice must be predicated on detachment and impartiality. But the ICTFY is essentially a first attempt at administering such justice, and the peculiarities of the test case have to be kept from contaminating the process.
The U.N. panel of experts that recommended the establishment of the tribunal had concluded that "willful killing, organized massacres, torture, rape, pillage, and destruction of civilian property" had all been employed in the former Yugoslavia...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Inditex International Expansion
- Inditex international expansion
- International Expansion Report
- International Expansion:Jollibee
- Marketing of ServicesGiordano's International Expansion
- P&G Expansion(International Business)
- Starbucks International Expansion
- The International Expansion Of Macquarie Bank &Amp; Its Role In The Development Of Infrastructure Funds
- The theries we use to help us understand standard setting in national arenas don't work so well at the international level where the international accounting starndards board is taking a lead role. We will have to modify them or expand our theoret...
- Understanding International Business Environments
- What effect might Tesco Plc planned international expansion have on the countries in which it creates new outlet?
- Why Deficits Matter: The International Dimension
- Why Has Wal-Mart Viewed International Expansion As A Critical Part Of Its Strategy?
- International Tribunal
- The simplified truth of the International Tribunal uncovered
2 pages / 560 words
1 pages / 273 words
7 pages / 1885 words
2 pages / 365 words
3 pages / 665 words
3 pages / 775 words
1 pages / 268 words