Title: International Law
|Date:||October 13, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1557|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is a direct expression of the "interests of the state", and aims to serve the state, as well as protect the state by giving its rights and duties. This is done through treaties and other consensual engagements which are legally binding.
The case-law of the ICJ is an important aspect of the UN's contribution to the development of international law...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It's judgements and advisory opinions permeates into the international legal community not only through its decisions as such but through the wider implications of its methodology and reasoning.
The successful resolution of the border dispute between Burkina Faso and Mali in the 1986 Frontier Dispute case illustrates the utility of judicial decision as a means of settlement in territorial disputes...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Comparison: International Business Negotiation
- development of human resources
- In Determining Whether There Is An Agreement Between Parties, Is English Law Commited To An Objective View Of Agreement?
- Organisations Are Increasingly Taking A More Strategic Approach To The Management Of Their Human Resources
- The theries we use to help us understand standard setting in national arenas don't work so well at the international level where the international accounting starndards board is taking a lead role. We will have to modify them or expand our theoret...
- Why Deficits Matter: The International Dimension
- An analysis of the origins of the Sino-Soviet split and its influence on international relations in the East and South East Asian region
- The modern international law history in the East Asia
- Critically examine the proposition that small allies have ?exploited' large allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Comment on the proposition that prospective gains for producer groups prove more important than assessment of gains to ...
- The Impact of Foreign Countries on Atlantic Fisheries
- Essay - Sustainable Development through Human Resources and Institutions Development: A Thai Perspective
- Examine The Benefits And Problems Of International Voluntary Migration Of Both The Source Country And Destination.
- NATURAL RESOURCES CONSERVATION
- International Politics-North South Gap
- The analysis of the influence and role of the international negotiation via the Chinese case
2 pages / 515 words
6 pages / 1557 words
6 pages / 1666 words
6 pages / 1654 words
3 pages / 697 words
3 pages / 695 words
6 pages / 1654 words