Title: indonesian atitudes
|Date:||June 27, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 885|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
All they have to do is to wait for the good, appropriate time. (Darmaputera, 1988. p. 134). Although, they are generally not punctual, when dealing with foreigners, Indonesians expect foreigners to be punctual. As a result, when doing business with the Indonesians, foreigners need to be patient and be prepared for a slow process in order for business to be successful...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As a result, when doing business with the Indonesians, foreigners need to be patient and be prepared for a slow process in order for business to be successful. This tends to be frustrating for face paced societies such as the United States.
Attitude towards work
In different Indonesian cultures, the concept of work is viewed differently...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A world of work
- Gung-Ho means “Work together”
- How to delegate work to people
- INDIVIDUAL WORK VERSUS TEAM WORK
- The improving conditions of flexible work are blurring the world of work, but it is a useful form of flexible contract for employers. Critically examine this Contention?
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- Why do people work? Brief answer using Herzberg's theory
- what motivvates people to work hard
- Christian Views in Flanneruy O'Connors work
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work. Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work.Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success.
- why do people work
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- To Work or Not To Work, A Sociological View of a Mother's Dilemma
2 pages / 415 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 332 words
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 343 words
3 pages / 885 words
2 pages / 437 words