Title: Indian Postal Services
|Date:||November 9, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1264|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
But now the department will launch a platform that will enable retailing of a range of around 200 standardised branded products, like pressure cooker, mixer-grinder and even furniture.
.Companies like State Bank of India Mutual Fund (SBIMF), UTI and ICICI have tied up with the postal department to enable investors to make their investments through post offices...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The department has also begun selling insurance products for Oriental Insurance and processing loans for GE Countrywide. Even Indian banks have found an unlikely ally in India Post. Faced with fulfilling Reserve Bank of India's priority lending guidelines- which state that at least 40 per cent of funds should be lent to the rural sector-banks will now use India Post's network to reach the rural consumer
Couriers and Cargo services are available across the country, mostly in urban areas...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Competition In The Mp3 Player Industry
- Competition in the MP3 Player Industry
- Competition in tne MP3 Industry
- Globalisation has increased competition faced by many enterprises. There are resulting pressures to achieve ?world class standards' in people management, operational methods and service delivery"
- Indian Insurance Industry: An Industry Competitive Analysis
- Quality In Services
- Quality of electronic services
- Services and the industry
- Total Quality Management On Prison Services
- Indian Postal Services
- competition in the bottle water industry
- Market Research - Satisfaction with cars (Indian Customers)
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- Indian IT Services Migration to Product Companies
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
3 pages / 674 words
3 pages / 733 words
2 pages / 439 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 298 words
1 pages / 187 words
1 pages / 159 words