Title: Indian Industrial Policy
|Date:||October 30, 2016|
|Length:||19 / 5677|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It was felt that government controls and regulations had put shackles on the growth of different segments of Indian Industry. Lack of adequate competition resulted in inadaquate emphasis on the reduction of costs, up-gradation of technology and improvement of quality standards. It is to reorient and accelerate industrial development with emphasis on the productivity, growth and quality improvement to achieve international competitiveness that the Industrial Policy of 1991 was announced...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is to reorient and accelerate industrial development with emphasis on the productivity, growth and quality improvement to achieve international competitiveness that the Industrial Policy of 1991 was announced.
Objectives of IP, 1991:
IP, 1991 has the following objects:
?? to build on the gains already made
?? to correct the distortions or weaknesses that have crept in
?? to maintain a sustained growth in productivity and employment, and
?? to attain the international competitiveness...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Economy Of Scale
- economies of scale
- Factors That Determine The Earnings Of Micro And Small-Scale Enterprises In Kenya
- Industrial Policy
- Marketing Problem Of Small Scale Industries In North East India
- Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Marketing
- Small Business Sector in the UK
- Small Scale Business Management
- Global Scale
- grading scale
- Small Scale Reflections of a great house
- Indian Industrial Policy
- The Impact of Capital Market on Industrial Development
- bridging scale, nanotechnology
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
3 pages / 686 words
3 pages / 887 words
3 pages / 872 words
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 440 words
3 pages / 810 words
2 pages / 566 words