Title: Indian Hotel Industry
|Date:||September 15, 2016|
|Length:||83 / 24844|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The World Tourism Organization (WTO) expects the Indian tourism industry to grow by 8.8% in the next 10 years. This will need the creation of even larger number of hotel rooms. As there is already a shortage of hotel rooms and this 9% shortfall is likely to be met only by the 1st half of 2009, the sector players will benefit in near term with higher profits...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The importance of the sector has already made the GOI increase the allocation to the tourism ministry significantly.
A large middle class of 300 million people with increasing disposable income, cheaper air fares and better connectivity will also increase travel within the country spurring the demand for economy and budget hotels...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Potential Of Hotel And Tourism Industry In India
- Hilton Hotel Corporation To India
- Hotel Industry Of India
- Hotel Industry
- hotel industry
- Indian Hotel Industry Financial Year 2007
- Indian Insurance Industry: An Industry Competitive Analysis
- Nucor Corporation in 2001: Pursuing Growth in a Troubled Steel Industry
- What Factors Led to the Slowdown of the US Economy in 2001? Have matters improved in 2004? Evaluate the Risks of a Downturn in 2005 if Oil Prices Remain Over $40 a Barrel. What Are the Effects on the European and Asian Economies?
- Hotel Industry In India
- Indian Hotel Industry
- how hotels can promote a more environmentally free approach to hotel operations and benefit from guest's support
- Industry Analysis - Hotels, Motels, and other Lodging Places
- The Impacts of September 11, 2001 on the Aviation Industry's Marketing Mix
- Hotel Industry With Case Studies
2 pages / 331 words
3 pages / 853 words
2 pages / 336 words
2 pages / 537 words
1 pages / 290 words
3 pages / 636 words
1 pages / 226 words