Title: History of Da Truong Thinh ceramics
|Date:||June 1, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 403|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He was inspired by traditional handicrafts and fine arts, and obsessed to creating exquisite porcelain. Mr. Nguyen began experimenting new formulas and techniques. With knowledge, experience and ability gained through researching period, he came up with a new type of porcelain product that had never appeared in Vietnamese ceramic history: handmade porcelain glaze paintings – the art of utilizing creative and special techniques to combine various glazes into artistic porcelain paintings...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
His passion for porcelain has led him to dedicate his life to create that unique painting style – that which is recognized today as Da Truong Thinh.
In those early days, a low starting capital didn’t allow the company to have its own separate workshop but have to share with another family-owned ceramic business...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- designing a quality product
- Estee Lauder Teams With Tom Ford On Signature Product Line
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- Heinz Product and Technology Standards
- How would International Financial Reporting Standards affect the quality of Canadian accounting information?
- L'Oreal product line decline
- Quality In Services
- Quality of electronic services
- Total Quality Management On Prison Services
- What is known about the relevance of creativity and its promotion to successful product innovation?
- History of Da Truong Thinh ceramics
- Explain How The Product Life Cycle Can Be Applied To An Industry Of Your Choice
- Personal and Professional Quality Project
- Indian IT Services Migration to Product Companies
- knitwear product quality analysis and development of SPC plan
3 pages / 730 words
2 pages / 337 words
2 pages / 439 words
1 pages / 257 words
2 pages / 533 words
2 pages / 403 words
2 pages / 412 words