Title: History of Chinese Invention
|Date:||September 15, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 446|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He then poured this mixture onto a flat piece of coarsely woven cloth and let the water drain through, leaving only the fibers on the cloth. Once dry, Ts'ai Lun discovered that he had created a quality writing surface that was relatively easy to make and lightweight. Some other materials he used for various papers included tree bark, remnants of hemp, linen rags, and fishnets...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Over several centureis, with trade and war, knowledge of papermaking was passed along to Korea, Samarkand, Baghdad, and Damascus.
In the province of Guizhou, papermaking has been a tradition in several local towns for hundreds of years. Many papermaking workshops are well-preserved and continue to make paper in small quantities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Invention of the Car
- Invention Process
- Invention of Gatsby
- History of Chinese Invention
- The invention of Photography
- Airplane Invention
- WAR FROM THE 16TH AND 17TH CENTURY TO INVENTION OF GUNPOWDER
- Recent Invention
- The Invention Of The Internet
- Best invention ever
- Computers: The Greatest Invention of the Century?
- Innovation And Invention
- Invention of the Internet
- The Invention of Air-conditioning
- The Invention of the DVD
2 pages / 348 words
4 pages / 956 words
2 pages / 542 words
2 pages / 446 words
1 pages / 270 words
3 pages / 765 words
2 pages / 417 words