Title: history gcse
|Date:||May 24, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 443|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The aim of this rtesponse is to evaluate how useful a reconstruction by Terry Ball is and compare/back up with other documentary evidence. Terry Ball's reconstruction is of Middleham castle around 1480.
As previously mentioned reconstructions are secondary sources, as such, it causes us to question its reliability and ask where did the information for this
reconstruction originally come from? It is important we know this because we can research and check its accuracy against the necessary sources...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is also apparent that sometimes there is insufficient evidence to support ideas, for example Terry Ball knew that there was a second storey on the keep but didn't know what it looked like due to a lack of primary evidence as such, it is likely that, aspects of the castle shown in this reconstruction may be created by means of an artistic licence (just guessed) so we have reason to question its reliability , howver it does seem to be fairly accurate against the sources available to me...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Why was Socrates found guilty? Was he fairly tried and condemned?
- 10 days that shaped america (history channel) summary
- JUDE THE SHALLOW
- Shallow Act of Feminism Leads Women into Dangers
- Was Ben Cousins treated fairly by the afl?
- GCSE History: Assignment One - First World War
- history gcse
- Water Scarcity in History
- Shallow Persecutions
- visible tattoos in the workplace
- Film analysis Guess Who and Guess who's coming to dinner
- Shallow Hal Movie Review
- darkenss visible
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Shallow Persecutions
2 pages / 543 words
5 pages / 1214 words
2 pages / 443 words
3 pages / 837 words
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 238 words
2 pages / 324 words