|Date:||February 5, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 571|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Cultured to the English were dirty streets, bad hygiene, and bad manners, so of course it was a barren wasteland with savages them. To the Indians it was so much more.
First of all, how could a savage sustain life in a barren wasteland if he was a dumb savage? It takes intelligence to live off the land you live on...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Indians made the land their source of life. Could a wasteland provide the magnificent houses they lived in? Never the less could a savage construct one? For example the Iroquois build big log houses for the families to live in, the Anasazi (Pueblos) built their home in the cliffs of the southwest. As we know it takes planning, designing, and a lot of work to make a home, and to do it out of a "barren waste land" is very smart...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- History of the Cherokee Indians
- indians By Jane Tompkins: How Bias Affect Ones Concept Of History
- Gartner Says Pc Shipments In Western Europe Grew 9.7 Per Cent In Fourth Quarter Of 2007
- How has James Cameron presented and adapted the true story of the Titanic?
- Discuss the factors which worked for and against changes in the way society dealt with the poor after 1700
- Feudalism - How It Worked
- Frozen Dessert Manufacturing
- How Childhood History And Culture Affects How We Live As Adults
- Land Mines: The most basic form of Terrorism is a Land Mine
- Ten risky places to live
- The History of the Hard-Boiled Detective
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete
- How childhood history and culture affects how we live as adults
- From Land To Sea: How Could A Land Mammal Turn Into A Whale?
- Has Technologies’ Birth To Film And Photography Played A Vital Role In The Destruction Of Art In Its Traditional Sense, Or Has Art Naturally Adapted Into Other Criteria As A Liberal Movement?
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 516 words
3 pages / 620 words
2 pages / 532 words
2 pages / 571 words
1 pages / 246 words
2 pages / 501 words