Title: henry ford influental person
|Date:||March 10, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 684|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For three years Henry worked as an apprentice, then returned to his home town. The next couple of year's Henry worked at home, and occasionally fixed steam engines, and briefly took over his dad's farm.
In 1891, Henry Ford became an engineer with the Edison Illuminating Company in Detroit. Henry was promoted to Chief Engineer in 1893, which gave him enough money to experiment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Henry was promoted to Chief Engineer in 1893, which gave him enough money to experiment. In 1896 Henry completed his self-propelled Quadricycle. This Quadricycle had four wire wheels that looked like big bike tires. To steer this contraption, a tiller like a boat was used: The automobile had two speeds and no reverse...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: