Title: Great Leap
|Date:||December 18, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 570|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, such an unexpected torrent of dissatisfaction fell on party leaders that in June 1957 the CCP abandoned the Hundred Flowers plan and moved in much more radical directions, imposing strict controls on freedom of expression and dismissing or imprisoning many intellectuals.
The CCP then called upon all Chinese to engage in physical labor to transform the economy, forcing over 100 million people into projects such as land reclamation and the construction of irrigation systems, which were designed to increase agricultural production...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
During the Leap, huge self-sufficient communes were established in the Chinese countryside, and China proclaimed that it would overtake England in the production of major products in 15 years. Chinese leaders thought that China was on the verge of establishing a Communist utopia, in which all people would work together to make China productive and totally self-sufficient...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- television production
- BP America Production Co., Successor in interest to Amoco Production Co., et al. v. Burton, Acting Assistant Secretary, Land and Minerals Management, Department of the Interior, et al.
- Production and Workforce
- Theory Of Production
- Great Leap
- Food Production 2
- Food Production
- Genetic Engineering: A Leap In To The Future Or A Leap Towards Destruc
- production stratergy
- penicilin production
- cocaine production
- Oil production and its effects on
- Production Function
- Gas Production
- PRODUCTION OF OLIVE OIL