Title: Grameen Bank
|Date:||March 14, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 383|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Yunus came up with an idea. He wanted to be an intermediate of a bank; meaning that he would get loans from the bank, and then lend it to the needy. The results were positive. The amount of money borrowed by the people was paid on time. Therefore, he applied this idea in other towns and villages, and in all of them people was responsible, and paid the loan borrowed on time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The results were positive. The amount of money borrowed by the people was paid on time. Therefore, he applied this idea in other towns and villages, and in all of them people was responsible, and paid the loan borrowed on time. With this proof, he went to several banks attempting to get loans directly to the needy, but again failed...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- \social Programs in Russia
- Challenging the Vision: Grameen Bank
- Designing Successful Mentoring Programs
- Grameen Bank
- Hazard Mitigation Investment Decision Making: Organizational Response To Legislative Mandate
- Education: What Path Should You Take?
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Grameen Bank
- Services Of Icici Bank
- Ethics Programs: Can Employees Be Trained To Walk The Right Path?
- world bank and poverty
- Tradition and alternate health services
- Education as Leading Social Determinant of Health
- Social Change poverty and education
- Social Welfare Programs
2 pages / 383 words
3 pages / 699 words
1 pages / 214 words
2 pages / 471 words
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 425 words
1 pages / 250 words