Title: Case review
|Date:||February 5, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 278|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
According to Camacho the audio tapes were not “writings” defined under the Sunshine Act.
GMHA filed a motion to dismiss with Guam Superior Court stating that Macris lacked standing to proceed with his compliant. The Superior Court denied GMHA’s motion to dismiss, told GMHA to release the audio tapes to Macris and fined $100 against Camacho...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Attorney Woodley failed to include that the request was being filed on behalf of Macris.
“Since the Sunshine Act and FOIA are alike in language, cases interpreting FOIA provide this court with sound and compelling guidance on interpreting the Sunshine Act. This court holds that an undisclosed principal who makes a request for information through an agent does not have standing to challenge the denial of access to the requested information under the Sunshine Act because the agent must adequately identify that the agent is making a Sunshine Act request on behalf of the principal for the principal to have standing to institute proceedings pursuant to section 10111(b)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Meeting Minutes
- School Board Meeting
- Loudoun County Board Of Supervisors Meeting
- An Analysis of the Sources of Disagreements between David Cole & Attorney General John Ashcroft
- A Review Of "the Outsiders Club" Screened On Bbc 2 In October 96
- The Impact of the Judicial Decision in the case of Rodriguez v. B.C. (Attorney General) on Canadian Law and the Rights of Citizens
- 2006 Sports Review
- Web Audio:Downloading Audio on the Internet
- Summary Of The Review Of Milgram’S Experiment On Obedience Written By Diana Baumrind
- What You Should Know If You're Considering The Medical Filed
- Board Policy Review: History Of Technology Instruction/Viability And Validity
- Case Study: Circuit Board Fabricators Inc.
- Culture Change at Seaton Leisure Centre
- Circuit Board Fabricators, Inc. Case Analysis ? Week 3
- Arbitration Case: Discharge Of Peter Seichek
7 pages / 1834 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 502 words
2 pages / 531 words
3 pages / 633 words
5 pages / 1246 words