Title: Cambodia Genocide
|Date:||March 5, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 868|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After all, the Khmer Rouge set out to wipe out an entire culture, which was Cambodia's religion, Theravada Buddhism. And this may help explain why, over the years, the law has proved so poor a guide to the reality of human slaughter. For, whether you call the mass killing in Cambodia a genocide or simply a crime against humanity, it was the same by either name...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It was a vindication of evil.
One might rationally pick Cambodia as a example for the law's weakness in dealing with such crimes. International law, after all depends for its accuracy on the willingness of the world's Nation-States to abide by and enforce it. In Cambodia's case most Nation-States expressed shock and horror and did nothing...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Children Need Parents?? Care
- Can parents Leagally Home school their children?
- do children owe their parents?
- Parents Influence on CHildren
- Parents Should Not Spank their Children
- Parents and the Custody of Children
- Stricter Rules for Hockey Parents
- The Influences Parents Have On Their Children
- Affects on Children of Divorced Parents
- Parents and Children in Conflict
- Children of parents with bipoar disorder
- how parents cope with having children with disabilities
- Missing Children: Should Parents Be Punished?
- Should parents spank their children?
- Children should not Use the Internet without their Parents' Supervision
3 pages / 868 words
1 pages / 103 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 358 words
1 pages / 196 words
1 pages / 210 words
2 pages / 305 words