Title: Alexander the Great
|Date:||November 25, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 609|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Soon after hearing this Alexander gathered his army and appeared before the people of Thebes and took over the city. Alexander and his army destroyed everything except the temples of the gods and a Greek poet named Pindar's house. The estimated 8,000 inhabitants still alive were sold into slavery by Alexander...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The estimated 8,000 inhabitants still alive were sold into slavery by Alexander.
In 334 BCE he carried out a successful campaign against the Persians. He crossed the Hellepont with an army of 35,000 Macedonian and Greek troops. At the Granicus River, near the ancient city of Troy, he attacked over 44,000 Persians successfully...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 174 words
3 pages / 609 words
1 pages / 237 words
3 pages / 685 words
2 pages / 400 words
1 pages / 264 words