Title: A Memorable Game of Cricket
|Date:||March 24, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 735|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This match was played for the reasons of Charity for the Boxing Day Tsunami disaster in 2004. The match was very different to a normal cricket match where racial slurs would be thrown around and people would only be supporting their own team and putting down the other. There were many factors that made this match very special and very memorable...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There were many factors that made this match very special and very memorable.
Well excluding the first factor that made this match special that millions of dollars were being raised to go to the countries that were hit by the terrible Tsunami disaster, there were so many others. One of the things that made this match very special, which would be near the top of my list was that you got to see all your favorite superstars in the one go...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Joy Luck Club - Playing the Game
- A Memorable Game of Cricket
- rights fees in sport
- A Cricket Match
- Cricket, The Game
- Playing The Game
- Analysis Of "The Cricket Match"
- The Flood That Gave New Life
- Cricket, A Civilized Game
- Emily Dickinson's My Life had stood-- a loaded gun
- It Was Not Death, For I Stood Up
- The Day The Earth Stood Still
- I already donated a few
- Personality Traits and Life Satisfaction among Online Game Players