Title: A brief history of Pink Floyd
|Date:||May 28, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 469|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
While attending school, Barrett met David Gilmore was born David Jon Gilmore on March 6, 1944 in Cambridge, England and later a member of Pink Floyd. During this time Waters was attending school at Cambridge's Regent ST. Polytechnic Academy and studied architecture. While attending school Waters formed a band named Sigma 6 with fellow students and friends; Nick Mason was born Nicholas Berkeley Mason on January 27, 1944 in Birmingham, England and Rick Wright was born Richard William Wright on July 28, 1943 in London, England...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Sigma 6 fell apart in 1965.
Shortly after Sigma 6 fell apart Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, Nick Mason and Rick Wright got together and formed Pink Floyd. The four members were inspired by two Georgia blues artists Pink Anderson and Floyd Council. So Barrett got the idea to combine two names and came up with Pink Floyd...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Pink Floyd History
- Decomposition of "Another brick in the wall" Pink Floyd
- Pink Floyd Concert Field Observation
- Pink Floyd's The Wall - "Mother"
- Recovering Identity through Myth, History and Place
- A brief history of Pink Floyd
- A Clean Well-lighted Place And The Love Song Of J. Alfred Prufrock
- 'Wish You Were Here' - Pink Floyd
- Pink Floyd and The Wall
- Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"
- Pink Floyd
- Pink Floyd
- Pink Floyd
- Discuss the traditional place of women in Papua New Guinea society and the changes taking place in contemporary Papua New Guinea.
- For Many, The Family Home Is Not Visualised As A Place Where Real Crime Takes Place. However For Many Others It Is A Place Where Real Threats To Personal Safety Occur
2 pages / 511 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 589 words
5 pages / 1333 words
1 pages / 263 words
1 pages / 292 words
6 pages / 1536 words