|Date:||June 17, 1998|
|Length:||5 / 1301|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Three of these characters, including Nancy Hawkins of Muriel Spark's A Far Cry from Kensington, Jim Dixon of Amis Kingsley's Lucky Jim, and Jimmy Porter of John Osborne's A Look Back in Anger, represent the rebellious side of civilization in the 1950's.
Each of these drastically different characters takes a different approach to their personal rebellion...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Jim Dixon can arguably be considered an anarchist in many of the traits he exhibits throughout the text. Whether it be drinking the night away as a means of rebellion or burning the bed sheets of an over-night host, Dixon lacks certain social abilities that lead to a normal existence. Jimmy Porter on the other hand takes an extremely passive-aggressive approach to his personal rebellion...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Change in Life from Antebellum to the New Deal
- Jimmy Henrix Life Long Time Line
- Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit To Change Something
- An Analysis Of Why Jimmy Doyle Will Never Succeed In Life Due To His F
- Break Free From the Product Life Cycle
- Work-Life Balance: The Potential Must Be Realized
- Do humans have the right to create life through unnatural means? What are the ethical and moral aspects of this?
- Offer Your Own Response To, and Explanation for Jimmy Porter's Conduct in John Osborne's Play
- life change experience
- If I could change one thing in my relatives life
- Life The Courage To Change
- My Life Compared To The Song: Break Away
- ADD/ADHD: A Decision That Can Change a Life
- Potential Life Savers
- Which Technologcal Change Has Had The Largest Effect On Life In This Country And Why
4 pages / 1059 words
2 pages / 566 words
2 pages / 538 words
5 pages / 1301 words
3 pages / 661 words
2 pages / 419 words
1 pages / 272 words